- 14 medium sized strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 frozen banana, broken into pieces (I slice mine before freezing)
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup gluten free old fashioned rolled oats – can replace with Quinoa if oat adverse
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Natural sweetener to taste
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Sunflower seeds
- Combine all in a blender. Pour into a bowl & top with fresh berries, oats & sunflower seeds.
- Note: If using frozen strawberries you might need to add more liquid while blending.